21 May 2010

Hot days in Birmingham!

Yes, it looks like Summer is hitting Birmingham this weekend! If they were walking almost naked already, imagine it now!... I have to stop making these ironic statements, nothing good can come out of them... but what the hell I have to blame SOMEONE!

It's a warm evening, I'm wearing a t-shirt and shorts and I don't feel cold :)
It's nice. What's not nice is me being locked up at home in such a great evening... but tomorrow will come... and that's going to be a pretty crazy night!... Lady's only!

With this warm weather I can't get stressed, even if I have experiments to run, an article and a 21 month report to write until the 25th of June! Muahahahah... I guess I'll just have to "pull out a Macgyver" and do everything on my knee as usual!...

So much is about to come true in the second half of the year... :) I will finally have some company at home... no more sleeping alone :):):)
I'm going to America for the first time! Both North and South! lol That's going to be something... Though I think I'll only be going back to the South part!...
Hopefully I'll be back to the wet lab... doing some genetics and using plasmids as the object of study and not simply as a vector! playing with fluorescence:):):)
And... of course most of all I want the unexpected to happen! Good or Bad? Catch me if you can :D



No comments:

Post a Comment