11 Jun 2013

Devotion

Devotion

To Life
To Love
To Friendship
To Family
To Freedom
To Health
To Yourself
To Others

This word popped in my mind... don't know why, or maybe I do. I feel I'm not devoting enough time to any of those above, and all because of the evil words WORK (unpaid work by the way...!) and MONEY.
It is unfortunate that work and money can influence our lives so much. How did we get here? I am tired of being a prisoner of goods I cannot afford, I do not want and which I know I do not miss or need. 
I feel a huge weight over my shoulders, coming from the people who should be my number one supporters... the same who promised unconditional love ever after. And it hurts. It hurts like hell knowing you've got someone so close telling lies about you on your back. Planting ideas in people's minds that aren't true. I hate you. And you can't even read English.
I am coward and selfish. I rather keep everything still than to speak up once and for all. I can't. There are innocents who depend on the devil to survive. Literally. And even though they have few years left to live they have to put up with all the hate, anger, disrespect from those they helped to rise. It's sad.
Revenge serves no purpose but to transform you in your own enemy. But sometimes feels like that's all you've got left in your heart... so you need to fight it with Love and more Love and tender Love...

Oh sweet energy of the universe... fill my mind and my chest with warm thoughts and let them breed!

I wish you a night of hope...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment