27 May 2009

Good Vibes


Nothing like a good night of sleep and a productive meeting to put you back on track again! :)

Today I've learned there's nothing wrong in recognizing our weaknesses. We should talk more often about them. The moment is now :)

I wish I could put into words (English words!!) all the thoughts that cross my mind in each moment... but I don't seem to be able to do it... yet!
Meanwhile... I'll listen to radio, watch TV, read comics (any particular advise?) and I'll make the effort to write more often in the blog :)

Speaking of good vibes... Northern Ireland coast! What beautiful views! Forget the cities, they're only good to eat and sleep! But the country side is amazing... peaceful, serene, fresh, breathtaking...
And I got the chance to drive on the right side!! hihi and some guys were quite scared... lol Anyway, it's not that difficult and I surely miss having a car and hit the road without having a destination! Any bargain that you're aware of ? :D

For now I would be happy to have a bike.. which I intend to buy sometime soon... :)

And that's it for today...! :)
Relax and enjoy your life trip... close your eyes and breath in... breath out... beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment