15 Nov 2008

The future

Today I dreamed about the future...
What sacrifices do I need to undertake in order to accomplish my dreams?
Are they real? Are they meaningful?
What happens to all the people I have met throughout my life?
What have they taught me? What have I learned? Where are you?...even if I know where you are does it mean I can still share my life with you?
I miss you all. Sometimes I miss you desperately!
Is it the time that changes our relationships or is it something else? Is it the lack of money to go and visit all the people that once in your life meant something to you?
How many friends can we have? Or.. how many can we maintain? And give attention...
What friends will I have in the future? Do I want them? Will they know me?...
Am I just being melancholic? Perhaps...
Or perhaps we got it all wrong!


No comments:

Post a Comment