13 Nov 2008

Retrocession versus progression

This morning I arrived to the lab feeling confident that it would turn out to be a productive day! I don't know exactly when, but along the way (probably since the day started) something went wrong and I kept being stuck in small things... trivial for a pro!
Nevertheless, at the very end I figured out what was wrong... a couple of parenthesis!!!
Each day I'm more convinced that the PC is setting me up...but I'm gonna get you!! And when I do...YOU'RE GOING TO DO EXACTLY WHAT I TELL YOU TO DO! Stupid PC... Mac Mac Mac... ahhh sweet dreams :D

Feeling vulnerable and beat by the computer again, the only way out was to go for a half pint of cidra, peanuts, chips and "two fingers of conversation" :)

1 comment:

  1. How I envy you, I really like good British ales or "home-made" cider... I want to go to Cambridge soon! Please!!!

    ReplyDelete