26 Nov 2008

What a rush!

We all know that the correct way of doing things is allocating time for specific activities, planing ahead. Still, I find myself many times working under stressful conditions where suddenly everything starts to make sense! Though, at the same time these exciting findings are so messy that I can't speak about them in the correct order.
Tomorrow I have this important meeting...I will present and explain my PhD project to a specialized audience that is suppose to give me some feedback and practical advice!
One and a half month has passed and I still feel I know too little...This scarcely distributed information spread all over my brain without priority signals nor links between them. Yet, I see the light! I have these flashes claiming for more attention, but they're still short-lived!
When will I know everything about plasmids and their hosts and ways of transmission and regulation and dependence on host's physiological state and environmental interactions? When? When will I know the most important experimental observations by heart?
So many things to read... so many exciting observations to be rediscovered in my personal and exclusive way of perceiving the reality...
The ultimate question.. when will I recognize all the available models and understand how they work...when will I be able to implement all these exciting theoretical testing hypothesis...
And of course the results... Well, let's not think about them for now!!

What a rush!!!
Take a deep breath and slow down...

No comments:

Post a Comment