16 Nov 2008

Less than two weeks:)

12 days to be precise :)
To look into your eyes...to kiss your cheek.. the contours of your lips...
To breath into your neck... and tenderly breath out into you ear...
To feel your arms around my waist...and mine on your shoulders...
To share our mind and body...

Love

"Too much Love will kill You..."

That's why you're my only love... :)

"Seems like everybody is breaking up throwing their Love away
Nobody gonna love me better
I must stick with U
nobody gonna take me higher
I must stick with U
You know how to appreciate me..."

The rest stays between us :*

1 comment:

  1. hehe é sempre assim não é? o menino põe os braços na cinta da menina, e a menina enrola os dela no pescoço dela. ai é tão bom.. merda! ;) bem, 2 comments já é abuso, xau xau

    ReplyDelete